Friday, August 10, 2012

I'm BAAACK!

Alright, so I'm a little overdue.  Since last posting, we've had a few more kids, lived in a few more houses, and gained a few more pounds.

What a friend we have in time,
Gives us children, makes us....fat?

Something like that.  (Sorry, John Denver

And that cute little baby in the pictures of my last post?  Yeah...she's four and a half.

But we've recently made a big move to Minnesota and I'm determined to turn over a new leaf.  This is my big new start (or midlife crisis, one of the two).  I'm dusting off lost talents and recommitting to the pursual of uplifting habits that may have gone by the wayside in the last stressful years of graduate school (you know, showering....talking to people....that sort of thing.)

And I keep telling myself that I'm going to take up blogging again if, for no other reason, than to convince friends and family to come and visit us here in Mini-soda.  I've got to document the awesomeness of this state (and our family in it) so that my faithful reader(s?) won't be able help but come visit.  You with me on this one?

Yay for blogging!



6 comments:

Summersfam said...

Yay! I'm glad you're blogging, Shan! And I already want to come visit you in Mini-Soda.

And also-- I've never heard of that John Denver song. How is that possible??

Marlene said...

Hope you don't mind me following you! I love to hear what life is like for you.

LizzyP said...

Big cheer from Virginia! We wanna come to Minnesota, too! Can't wait to hear from you.

Shannon said...

Hey Karen--it's not my favorite JD song but it fit the occasion. It's on his Rocky Mountain collection, I believe.

Marlene--the more the merrier! I love having ties to home and being in the know of DP friends!

Liz--you're my blogging muse. You have seriously inspired me.

Isn't there a way to comment on each individual comment??

Kara Anderson said...

Can't wait for more!!!

Heidi said...

Good ol' John Denver. If it weren't for you I never would've known the man. And I agree - Yay for blogging!